- Application from for admission to nursery and other classes will be distributed in the month of January.
- All applications for admission must be made on the prescribed form and submitted on the date indicated on the school notice board.
- Admission forms must be duly filled in by parents supported by relevant documents ( three photographs of the child, photocopy of the birth certificate from municipal corporation, Copy of the Aadhar Cord ) should be submitted. Failure to do so shall be a valid reason for cancellation/ rejection of the pupil’s name from the list.
- All documents requested for admission become the property of the school and are not returnable on any account. After the pupil qualifies for admission, the birth certificate has to be submitted in original.
- Re-admission takes place after the declaration of result of K.G-II.