Word with Parents
The School and the home are temples of learning for an intending student. The encouragement given to a student makes a world of difference. Some of the tips are mentioned here. The school expects the co-operation of the parents to ensure that:
- The students must be regular, punctual and come to the school dress neatly in uniform.
- The student must bring their school diary, text books and note-books according to the time- tables and keep them in good condition;
- The students should revise their daily assignment regularly.
- Kindly note that criticizing teachers or the school in the presence of the child should be strictly avoided as the same would cause adverse effects. If you have a legitimate complain, please meet the principal;
- Parents and guardians to familiarize with the school and to adjust according to the curriculum of the school.